DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid question about tripod mode

Doi Nomazi

Reactions
Is it gone in the latest dji go 4︎ update? I can't find it. Unrelated, I see "art" as an option again.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It's not gone. Some people have been reporting the issue. Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Also make sure that your iPhone iOS is using the latest update. Someone said it came back once they updated iOS.

Reactions: jointeffort
It's not gone. Some people have been reporting the issue. Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Also make sure that your iPhone iOS is using the latest update. Someone said it came back once they updated iOS.

The scary part is that it "came back" suddenly as I tried to capture a screen shot on the phone. I am happy to see it again, but something seems a bit strange and not "stable" enough for flight comfort.

I thought it was gone as well, but discovered it is in the Intelligent Flight Menu. You access that by pressing down on the 5D button on the controller, that is the small stick type button on the lower right side of controller screen. That is where follow me, Gesture controls etc. are also located. Once I found it, all is well and works great, very stable etc. Make sure your vision controls are all turned on as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG