DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuttering video only when I yaw.

THE CYBORG

Reactions
Don't know if it’s my SD card (never had a problem with it before) or some setting I have altered in but it’s doing my head in.
Thought I had things sorted so I gave it a test flight today but it’s still bad.
There was a strong wind today so my MP2 was struggling a little stopping me from getting a decent test flight but I got to get some yaw footage in the brief calm times.
Will try another SD card when the wind lets me fly but any problem solving input would be appreciated.

I experience a slight stutter when I yaw. I speculate it might be related to the shutter speed.
I wouldnt call what I am getting slight :mad:
Had a play around & reset everything.
Now set at 4k – 30fps HQ 3840 X 2160 with the shutter at 1/60
Will see how I get on if the wind drops tomorrow.

I wouldnt call what I am getting slight :mad:
Had a play around & reset everything.
Now set at 4k – 30fps HQ 3840 X 2160 with the shutter at 1/60
Will see how I get on if the wind drops tomorrow.

I have switched my M2Z from 1080 60fps to 1080 30fps to get the 4X zoom, when I do it's got to be yawed smooth (Tripod) or it stutters. No such problem with 60fps. If not your SD card I would check that, shoot 60fps then switch to 30fps in 1080.. 30fps on any mode just isn't enough for more than a slow to slow-med pan IMHO. That's why everyone is so ohh-aww over 4K 60. I rarely shoot 4K, but as I said it happens there as well in 1080 so it's not a bandwidth issue.

It's not prop shadow is it? I've seen this happen when sunlight passes through the props when the sun is at certain angles in relation to the camera.

No Milo187 not prop shadow, was happening in various lighting but it was a possibility thanks.
While on the subject I did get out today to test things, THIS is what happened

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky