DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Successful flight today

That is a very nice video!! I really like the Museum of Art building along the waterfront! Interesting structure!! The city shows quite a mixture of older and newer architecture.

That is a very nice video!! I really like the Museum of Art building along the waterfront! Interesting structure!! The city shows quite a mixture of older and newer architecture.

Yes this is why i like this area of vintage yet modern, thanks for watching.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!

Being from Los Angeles, I just can't get over how empty the roads and the freeways and the bridge, even the waterways, are. Specially on a weekday!

That's some of the cleanest footage I've seen, everything is so sharp and crystal clear. I would love to fly and film in that area!

Very cool vid sir.

Did you do any editing or is this right out of the can?

Great footage!

This would make a great 2-minute video.

Think of telling a story, instead of jumping back and forth around subjects. Let one scene lead to the next subject so the story of the cityscape flows.

The hardest thing for me is leaving lots of great clips in the editing bin!

So today it got a bit warm and i took the M3 for a stroll... check it out.

Yeah a bit long for that, but I did make it to 2 min. with that building shaped like a sail boat in one direction and cruse ship in the other. Nice flying, and beautiful clear day with very sharp images.

I agree with most of the feedback. Beautifully filmed and flown. I'll add one more: While music is very subjective and it's not easy to appeal to a wide audience, I would shoot for what feels "appropriate" for the visual. I really enjoyed your captures, but yes, I would cut about 2/3rds of this and keep the best of the best, sweeping, reveals, etc... And maybe use either gentle contemplative music or go full Epic soaring strings. As I said, that's what I would do, you have the Com, as Kirk would say to Sulu or Chekov! It's almost impossible to ruin shots like this, though I know a few people who could manage it, LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147