DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suffolk (Long Island) New York

CrashMcCrasherton

Reactions
New Mavic Pilot checking in.

Had a P3, but my nephew decided to throw a ball at it while it was over the pool. :(

Just got a mavic a week ago and I'm starting to test it out more. Glad I checked out the :search: function to find out why my video transmission was cutting out randomly. Now I'll be a little more relaxed when I take it out after work today :)

Reactions: dirkclod
New Mavic Pilot checking in.

Had a P3, but my nephew decided to throw a ball at it while it was over the pool. :(

Just got a mavic a week ago and I'm starting to test it out more. Glad I checked out the :search: function to find out why my video transmission was cutting out randomly. Now I'll be a little more relaxed when I take it out after work today :)
Howdy from Wyoming CrashMcCrasherton, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Gotcha. I just returned from a 2 week vacation in Germany and Italy. I was in the Odenwald near Mannheim and also flew in northern Italy near Stabio. I didn't have any issues at all.

I got some great video footage of castles and landmarks in both places.

I was out in the farm country in Germany and on my 2nd day I noticed someone flying a Mavic nearby. That wouldn't have happened to be you, would it?

Check out my YouTube channel to see my videos.

frank zielinski

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc