DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suffolk (Long Island) New York

CrashMcCrasherton

Reactions
New Mavic Pilot checking in.

Had a P3, but my nephew decided to throw a ball at it while it was over the pool. :(

Just got a mavic a week ago and I'm starting to test it out more. Glad I checked out the :search: function to find out why my video transmission was cutting out randomly. Now I'll be a little more relaxed when I take it out after work today :)

Reactions: dirkclod
New Mavic Pilot checking in.

Had a P3, but my nephew decided to throw a ball at it while it was over the pool. :(

Just got a mavic a week ago and I'm starting to test it out more. Glad I checked out the :search: function to find out why my video transmission was cutting out randomly. Now I'll be a little more relaxed when I take it out after work today :)
Howdy from Wyoming CrashMcCrasherton, welcome to the community. Plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Gotcha. I just returned from a 2 week vacation in Germany and Italy. I was in the Odenwald near Mannheim and also flew in northern Italy near Stabio. I didn't have any issues at all.

I got some great video footage of castles and landmarks in both places.

I was out in the farm country in Germany and on my 2nd day I noticed someone flying a Mavic nearby. That wouldn't have happened to be you, would it?

Check out my YouTube channel to see my videos.

frank zielinski

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez