DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Sugarloaf & Sun - Canadian Winter Wonderland M3P

Jug's Life

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com

I appreciate your time and any feedback. Shot entirely with the DJI Mini 3 Pro on location in Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada. I ensure flight safety with my advanced certification and using the NAV Drone Canada app and Dons Drone Pilot Canada app. I hope you enjoy.

Great video - got cold watching lol j/k

• Haha
Reactions: Jug's Life

I appreciate your time and any feedback. Shot entirely with the DJI Mini 3 Pro on location in Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada. I ensure flight safety with my advanced certification and using the NAV Drone Canada app and Dons Drone Pilot Canada app. I hope you enjoy.
Awesome video - very cinematic and stunning! Thank you for sharing!

That's nice.

Question... How confident are you in the Pro 3's range? Especially when it becomes so small that VLOS enters your thoughts?

Paul.

That's nice.

Question... How confident are you in the Pro 3's range? Especially when it becomes so small that VLOS enters your thoughts?

Paul.
Thanks Paul. I am confident in that I prepare safe flights with checklists and instructions for normal and emergency procedures. I'm in Canada and the rules for the sub 250 are to follow 900.06 which is to not harm or create a chance of harm to aviation or people. There are guidelines of should behavior but they are written in a manner of objectivitiesness that they are subjective.

Reactions: Paul Iddon

Loved your video! Lots of great techniques, all done well! Liked the speed ramping, the hyperlapses, the reveals over the mountain, and the music track was a perfect selection. In fact, I am going to copy the musics track!

Dale

Loved your video! Lots of great techniques, all done well! Liked the speed ramping, the hyperlapses, the reveals over the mountain, and the music track was a perfect selection. In fact, I am going to copy the musics track!

Dale
I ripped it from

Nice bit of video in a great location for it. I especially liked the hyper lapse bits. Actually I liked all of it.

I'm jealous...nicely done and I'm working towards the type of video composition your showing here !
Thank you for sharing !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000