DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestion

Asgard

Reactions
A thought:

Could posters put in the thread title what country they are discussing?
The alternative of country-specific sub-forums would be great, but perhaps a bit irksome for those who run the place.

As it stands for those outside the USA most threads in here are of little interest..I'm not criticising this, as it is simply a reflection of numbers but for the rest of the world it means a lot of opening threads and starting to read them before realising ['oh its FAA stuff again]

A simple country code in the thread title would save a great deal of time for all the ROTW posters in here

Just a thought.

P.S. some posts give helpful clues in the title like 'Part 107' or PFCO...this is helpful as they are country specific terms, good practice.

A thought:

Could posters put in the thread title what country they are discussing?
The alternative of country-specific sub-forums would be great, but perhaps a bit irksome for those who run the place.

As it stands for those outside the USA most threads in here are of little interest..I'm not criticising this, as it is simply a reflection of numbers but for the rest of the world it means a lot of opening threads and starting to read them before realising ['oh its FAA stuff again]

A simple country code in the thread title would save a great deal of time for all the ROTW posters in here

Just a thought.

P.S. some posts give helpful clues in the title like 'Part 107' or PFCO...this is helpful as they are country specific terms, good practice.
Might also be helpful to put Location info in your Forum bio' details - then it shows below your Avatar - just like @Asgard & me ...

I think the best thing would be putting in your location as per @FoxhallGH recommendation. That would be a much easier thing to do plus it’s a good start;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scout Aerial