DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestions criticisms welcome. Unpublished video

I know that the music and rhythm of the video is not going to please everyone but I wanted to edit it this way.

It will be a pleasure to hear opinions, ratings, suggestions, criticisms, ...etc. about the video.

I borrowed the last scene from free stock footage.

Thanks!
Good Job, I thought the music was great!!

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
The music in this video is a personal whim: I wanted to edit something with this song. I understand perfectly well that you don't like it and what I find strange is that you are the only person who has commented on it. Although I see that your comment got a like, so I guess there are two of you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch the video and comment!
Don't worry about those who have an issue with the music. Your video, as I understand, was not meant to be about the music chosen.

What you accomplished was impressive. You cut the video to sync with the music track you chose very well. Music tracks are just used to illicit a specific emotion from the viewer.

If you were in advertising and you were making a video for this city, you would have chosen a track that the City Department of Commerce would have desired and thus would have synced it to the track they preferred.

We all loved the video. The track was just a track, and you did well syncing the music and video.

Hell, if you got the time, give the folks who don't care for the track, another video with a new track. Show them how different a video can be with a new track and new syncing. Pick something laid back and romantic. After that send it to the city's Department of commerce. Maybe They will buy it from you. You could get as much as 1000 dollars or even more.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Don't worry about those who have an issue with the music. Your video, as I understand, was not meant to be about the music chosen.

What you accomplished was impressive. You cut the video to sync with the music track you chose very well. Music tracks are just used to illicit a specific emotion from the viewer.

If you were in advertising and you were making a video for this city, you would have chosen a track that the City Department of Commerce would have desired and thus would have synced it to the track they preferred.

We all loved the video. The track was just a track, and you did well syncing the music and video.

Hell, if you got the time, give the folks who don't care for the track, another video with a new track. Show them how different a video can be with a new track and new syncing. Pick something laid back and romantic. After that send it to the city's Department of commerce. Maybe They will buy it from you. You could get as much as 1000 dollars or even more.
Thank you very much for such nice comments about the video and my editing skills.

Editing videos is just a hobby, I don't try to sell the videos although I admit that I could use the money ;-). For now, if I can get my YouTube channel a bit more subscribers and video views, I'll be happy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803