DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestions criticisms welcome. Unpublished video

DiscoverSpain

Reactions
Site
discoverspainvideo.wordpress.com

I know that the music and rhythm of the video is not going to please everyone but I wanted to edit it this way.

It will be a pleasure to hear opinions, ratings, suggestions, criticisms, ...etc. about the video.

I borrowed the last scene from free stock footage.

Thanks!

is up in a Negative light but the reality is its a shooting star edit with some great clips.

I didn't mean to present it in a negative way, I just figured I'd get a lot of criticism for my choice of song.

Thank you very much for your comments!

The music was not terrible :). It fit pretty well and you did a great job in cutting the clips to the music. Those of us that do video editing have a clue as to how much footage you had to have shot to put that together. HUGE! This was clearly a long term effort and it shows with such an amazing variety of footage taken in different places including at night and underwater! Super congratulations. This was done really, really well and shows a lot of time and effort with excellent results.

The music was not terrible :). It fit pretty well and you did a great job in cutting the clips to the music. Those of us that do video editing have a clue as to how much footage you had to have shot to put that together. HUGE! This was clearly a long term effort and it shows with such an amazing variety of footage taken in different places including at night and underwater! Super congratulations. This was done really, really well and shows a lot of time and effort with excellent results.

Yes, there are quite a few hours of filming behind the video, but when you do it for pure fun and personal satisfaction, it doesn't matter too much.

I'm very happy to read that you liked the video and thank you very much for your nice comments about it.

Reactions: GFields
I would go ahead and publish the video with a huge smile! Excellent work!

Gets a giant thumbs up for me. Great attention to detail timing the transitions dead on with the music. The video and the transitions fit the energy of the song without going overboard. The clapping part gets a little hectic, but it's short enough that it suits the energy of the whole thing. Good call on that. Some really epic footage with some great flying.

Love it! Publish it!

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
Gets a giant thumbs up for me. Great attention to detail timing the transitions dead on with the music. The video and the transitions fit the energy of the song without going overboard. The clapping part gets a little hectic, but it's short enough that it suits the energy of the whole thing. Good call on that. Some really epic footage with some great flying.

Love it! Publish it!

I had a lot of doubts whether the images would follow the energy of the song, so I added some transitions. I'm glad to know that I managed to fit the pieces together.

Thank you very much for your comment!

Reactions: maggior
I loved it. Personally, I like that type of music. Also, using that music gives the impression that the town is an exciting place to go see. The music track you pick, just depends on the type of people you want to attract to the town. The track you picked, may attract a younger more energetic crowd. A classic romantic track on the other hand, would attract maybe and older group looking for a peaceful place to go or a younger group looking for a romantic getaway.

Your video was sensational, despite your negative preview. For the first 10 seconds I disliked the music, but you so skillfully edited the videos so that they shifted on the optimal point in the music that I found myself fully engaged. Very well done!

Very cinematic footage and well timed to your music. This was a decent choice of music since it was upbeat and lent itself to the timing of your transitions. I like Epidemic Sound as a music service for the large variety of music and the ability to see the sound waveforms before downloading.

If I were to be hypercritical I might either snip out or repair the black spot that appears around 2:06 at the right side of the image.

Well done!

I loved it. Personally, I like that type of music. Also, using that music gives the impression that the town is an exciting place to go see. The music track you pick, just depends on the type of people you want to attract to the town. The track you picked, may attract a younger more energetic crowd. A classic romantic track on the other hand, would attract maybe and older group looking for a peaceful place to go or a younger group looking for a romantic getaway.

You're absolutely right about the type of music and audience of the video but realistically, I don't expect hardly anyone to watch the video, as is the case with all my videos. As long as a few people watch it, I'll be satisfied.

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch the video and comment!

Reactions: Don Testme
Your video was sensational, despite your negative preview. For the first 10 seconds I disliked the music, but you so skillfully edited the videos so that they shifted on the optimal point in the music that I found myself fully engaged. Very well done!

Thanks for letting me know that the video works well with such a fast song and the compliments on the editing.

Very cinematic footage and well timed to your music. This was a decent choice of music since it was upbeat and lent itself to the timing of your transitions. I like Epidemic Sound as a music service for the large variety of music and the ability to see the sound waveforms before downloading.

If I were to be hypercritical I might either snip out or repair the black spot that appears around 2:06 at the right side of the image.

Well done!
Thank you!

I use Audiio for music but this time I chose a copyrighted song because I liked it and above all, I wanted to edit a video with that rhythm.

Regarding the black spot at 2:06, it happens quite a lot throughout the video, it was dirt on the camera sensor. I have tried to remove it on editting, but the only thing I have achieved is that in the end the remedy is worse than the disease.

I know that the music and rhythm of the video is not going to please everyone but I wanted to edit it this way.

It will be a pleasure to hear opinions, ratings, suggestions, criticisms, ...etc. about the video.

I borrowed the last scene from free stock footage.

Thanks!
That was awesome! You really nailed it on both levels, the videos and the editing!

You set this up in a Negative light but the reality is its a shooting star edit with some great clips.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.. Land on the Water
The filming was wonderful, the music was terrible. Actually, the music was so bad to my ears it made me want to stop watching. I am an old f.. t and cannot tolerate this kind of music .

Dale

The filming was wonderful, the music was terrible. Actually, the music was so bad to my ears it made me want to stop watching. I am an old f.. t and cannot tolerate this kind of music .

Dale

The music in this video is a personal whim: I wanted to edit something with this song. I understand perfectly well that you don't like it and what I find strange is that you are the only person who has commented on it. Although I see that your comment got a like, so I guess there are two of you.

Thank you very much for taking the time to watch the video and comment!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31