DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suitable Christmas gifts for MM pilots?

deathmajor

Reactions
With Christmas and Black Friday coming up, I'm curious what you reckon to be the best gifts for MM pilots. Besides the obvious one being MM2. I'm thinking propellers is a good one since you can never have too many. Anything out there that improves the drone experience or simplifies our life?

I guess my main pet-peeve with the MM is the remote. It's a hassle to remove the case from my phone to try and fit it (6 inch) and once I do, I realize that I forgot to screw in the knobs so I have to remove the phone again to reach them. Really wish the Fly More case had taken them into consideration and that the remote was a bit better suited for larger phones.

With Christmas and Black Friday coming up, I'm curious what you reckon to be the best gifts for MM pilots. Besides the obvious one being MM2. I'm thinking propellers is a good one since you can never have too many. Anything out there that improves the drone experience or simplifies our life?

I guess my main pet-peeve with the MM is the remote. It's a hassle to remove the case from my phone to try and fit it (6 inch) and once I do, I realize that I forgot to screw in the knobs so I have to remove the phone again to reach them. Really wish the Fly More case had taken them into consideration and that the remote was a bit better suited for larger phones.
One hassle can be avoided: The controller fits in the Fly More case without removing the knobs.

One hassle can be avoided: The controller fits in the Fly More case without removing the knobs.

It doesn't. It leaves a gap and all the weight of the lid rests on the sticks. I reckon you can force it to close, but not good for the remote.

Not many remotes out there accommodate phones/tablets in cases.
If by remote you mean the remote controller, my Samsung A20 just barely fits in the controller with it's case on.
I'm very glad I don't have to take the phone out of the case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan