DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun Glare

mrndly

Reactions
Hi been test flying the Mavic and I noticed videos captured with the sun in them have colored streaks in them. Is this normal? Is there a camera setting I should be using?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Please post a sample video so we can see what you're describing.

Does anyone try to put a black tape at the upper and side the dome cap instead cutting the front dome out? We know dji recomend us to fly with the dome cap on anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I linked to a stl file to 3d print in this thread.

They can also be found on ebay, link to what I found also in the thread.

Does anyone try to put a black tape at the upper and side the dome cap instead cutting the front dome out? We know dji recomend us to fly with the dome cap on anyway?

Hum, no they haven't. If you do, you could overheat - this topic is elsewhere and DJI eventually answered that, no, you should not fly with the cover '..unless drizzling'. Which would be a bit daft anyway.

Hi been test flying the Mavic and I noticed videos captured with the sun in them have colored streaks in them. Is this normal? Is there a camera setting I should be using?

Hello. I investigated this problem with many Mavic users and is normal in the Mavic

The first one I think we all have been looking or waiting for. Second on, I would have to agree qit5h you.

Does the price on the first one a bit high? Just curious, as I don't have a 3d printer and don't know the cost ofthings.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

The first one I think we all have been looking or waiting for. Second on, I would have to agree qit5h you.

Does the price on the first one a bit high? Just curious, as I don't have a 3d printer and don't know the cost ofthings.

Yes, the price seems high for as small as it is. Hell, you can get a tablet holder for almost double and there is a lot more substance there.

Reactions: SkyHigh Pryo
I agree with you. Maybe wait and see what else turns up. I think I read the Taco-RC and Dynamic 3D Solutions arw going to make them also. The shipping fee on the EBay I really dont have a problem with as it would come out feom Canada.

Thanks again for your response n flt safe.. [emoji113] [emoji106]

I've just received mine, but the darn weather is awful so can't try it out! Will let you know when (if?) the sun ever comes out again...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki