DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise Over The Atlantic

FASTFJR

Reactions
Off of Nags Head, NC

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The waves were beautiful against the setting sun at the beginning. I was thinking this is so beautiful, so cam, and so soothing that I could fall into a peaceful sleep watching it. But then you slowed the footage down I think :(

Reactions: FASTFJR
Nice Vid.

The waves were beautiful against the setting sun at the beginning. I was thinking this is so beautiful, so cam, and so soothing that I could fall into a peaceful sleep watching it. But then you slowed the footage down I think :(

The footage ran 100% the entire time, no slow down. The only thing I did was go from about 200ft to 100ft near the end.

Its also sunrise, not sunset

The footage ran 100% the entire time, no slow down. The only thing I did was go from about 200ft to 100ft near the end.

Its also sunrise, not sunset
My apologies. It really looked like the footage was being slowed down. And as for mistaking a sunrise for a sunset, not the first time I have done it; it won't be the last one either.

Reactions: FASTFJR
My apologies. It really looked like the footage was being slowed down. And as for mistaking a sunrise for a sunset, not the first time I have done it; it won't be the last one either.

No problem, people think this video is slowed also. I swear its not, at least not by my doing Lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Glad to see I am not alone :) But seriously, I could swear that is slow-mo.

Glad to see I am not alone :) But seriously, I could swear that is slow-mo.

If you watch the birds towards the end of the beach on the right hand side you can see them flapping their wings. The surf was only about 2ft high and very slow coming in. It does appear to be slowed down, I think its just an optical illusion. I'll need to try a similar shot like that again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson