DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Sunset in Pasalimani (Attica Greece)

As usual Tasos, great video! The blue cast through the first half is so interesting and you fit the music to it perfectly. There must be some serious money there because I saw Many HUGE yatchs in that harbor. I also like the tennis courts on the water.

Tasos GR this is really good work! The first few minutes (almost) seems like a power outage. I would think the city would be more illuminated at sunset. I do like the blue tint overlay.

Reactions: Tasos GR
My Father is from Samos. He came here to the U.S. when he was 17, and gets back to Greece as often as he can. I'm sending him links to your video so he can enjoy them. Thank you for posting!
I'm glad to hear that and thank you very much dude... I hope he likes it!!

As usual Tasos, great video! The blue cast through the first half is so interesting and you fit the music to it perfectly. There must be some serious money there because I saw Many HUGE yatchs in that harbor. I also like the tennis courts on the water.
Yes all the poor have gathered there.. Haha.. Thank you very much for your kind words.. I'm glad you liked it!!

Tasos GR this is really good work! The first few minutes (almost) seems like a power outage. I would think the city would be more illuminated at sunset. I do like the blue tint overlay.
Thank you very much for your kind words.. I'm glad you liked it

Great video thanks for sharing!
Thanks for watching my friend. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! 🙏 (I would appreciate it very much if you leave a comment below my video on my YouTube channel)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem