DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sunset Photos

Amazing for sure! You were in the right spot @ the right time. Which one are you hanging on your wall @ home?

Amazing for sure! You were in the right spot @ the right time. Which one are you hanging on your wall @ home?
Thank you! Not sure if I am going to get one printed. Got discouraged from printing/getting printed photos many years ago as I didn't like that the printed photo never matched the on screen version in terms of colour. My wife keeps telling me I should print some of my photos to hang on the wall.

Chris

Reactions: Prop Wash
Thank you! Not sure if I am going to get one printed. Got discouraged from printing/getting printed photos many years ago as I didn't like that the printed photo never matched the on screen version in terms of colour. My wife keeps telling me I should print some of my photos to hang on the wall.

Chris
Well...you know...with modern technology, you could get a TV, hang it on "a" wall and use a USB stick to run a slide show of your pictures on it. You would be displaying them in their electronic version AND you wouldn't have the same picture up all the time. Just a thought. You may need to get the Mrs' buy in on that though.

Well...you know...with modern technology, you could get a TV, hang it on "a" wall and use a USB stick to run a slide show of your pictures on it. You would be displaying them in their electronic version AND you wouldn't have the same picture up all the time. Just a thought. You may need to get the Mrs' buy in on that though.
That's an idea! I don't think I would get a TV just for displaying photos but I do have an old Kodak electronic picture frame that I might try again. I haven't discounted printing photos. We have a local photo printing shop and I have considered getting some images printed as long as they can be close to the original colours.

Chris

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr