DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset photos

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
Here are a couple of photos taken during the sunset the other night. By the time I noticed it and got the drone up it was nearly over. I will be watching out nightly to try to get another. The worst of it is that I missed the best of it getting the drone out and up. If you want to see more, and other photos and videos, check out www.sc-drone-media.co.uk

DJI_0352-HDRsmall.jpg

DJI_0392-HDRsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I'm always curious, what drone did you use? Did you use any filters? Any editing?

mikeg

Reactions: scdronemedia
what drone did you use? Did you use any filters? Any editing?
Thanks for taking the time to comment. I use the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, shot in manual mode and used AEB mode which takes 5 images of different exposures which I then blended in Lightroom. No filters were used and no adjustments were needed on the images. If you want to check out more of what the drone can do, check out www.sc-drone-media.co.uk for more of these sunset and other drone and camera photography.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gratton
Awesome !!!!

I hope the next sunset is just as beautiful and that you catch it all. In my case it seems that two nights in a row of awesome beauty is rare.

Nice - however the shots you took of Stonehenge on your website are excellent!! I've not seen Stonehenge from that perspective before - thanks for sharing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J