DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset Timelapse with Mavic Mini

nhgill960

Reactions
Hey guys,

Just thought I would share this timelapse I took of the sunset with my mini. I will be using a drive link because I haven't gotten around to setting up a youtube channel yet. I hope ya'll like it. I used a 5 second timed shot series and then I stabilized it in Davinci Resolve. I have noticed that the yaw on the mini drifts some, if anyone knows anything about that I would appreciate it.

Happy Flying,

--Noah

Sunset Timelapse Fixed

Last edited:
It's asking me to request access - that would give you my email address... Can you make it public?

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share this timelapse I took of the sunset with my mini. I will be using a drive link because I haven't gotten around to setting up a youtube channel yet. I hope ya'll like it. I used a 5 second timed shot series and then I stabilized it in Davinci Resolve. I have noticed that the yaw on the mini drifts some, if anyone knows anything about that I would appreciate it.

Happy Flying,

--Noah

Sunset Timelapse
You need to make it public.... Google is like that. Why not YouTube or other?

I'm really sorry about that guys. I fixed the link so it is public now. Long story short the reason I don't use youtube is that my parents wont let me for some reason:rolleyes:. I probably won't post again until they let me get a channel. Sorry again and hope y'all enjoy it.

Reactions: Malcx

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998