DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Super Patcher 2.0

rologti

Reactions
Hello,

After a year of my brother smashing my M1P (he ran his car over it), I bought a used one.

Wanted to install super patch 2.0 (I used to have it on my deceased M1P), found it the Github, downloaded it, unzipped it, started the cmd, it opened, and then, it gets closed.

Can't find what I'm doing wrong, what could be doing wrong?

Attached a screenshot of the error

Thanks a LOT!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Cafguy
Then, I copy the file to the system32

And now I have the following error....

Any ideas what's wrong??

Thanks!

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 17
I would use the github forums.
Perhaps the address is not correct in the install of that Download ? Maybe a software mismatch. could also be caused by your security software? I am very curious. If you find your solution PLEASE post your story!

I would use the github forums.
Perhaps the address is not correct in the install of that Download ? Maybe a software mismatch. could also be caused by your security software? I am very curious. If you find your solution PLEASE post your story!

No problem, I searched for "issues" on Github and there are more cases.

I try it with my desktop, and 2 notebooks, all as admin.. and the same.

I do not have any antivirus, just the W10 OEM one

So... its very weird.

I will give a break on this for a while, I have given too much time to this subject, but I will keep trying next week, I NEED THIS THING UNLOCKED FOR DECEMBER.

If there are any other ideas, please let me know, thanks a lot!!!

Why Super Patcher- Just curious.
Need to unlock the top speed, so I can follow a speed boat, and height so I can take pictures of all the land of a guy who is going to pay me for it (hard to explain but need around 800 mts -I am from chile, mountains are very high-), and seems that the FCC makes the connection more stable

You are not gonna get much more speed out of a Mavic 1.
BUT I will browse around myself for you. i would like to know the solution myself

Reactions: kidroc
You are not gonna get much more speed out of a Mavic 1.
BUT I will browse around myself for you. i would like to know the solution myself

Thanks!!!

Yes... maybe not much more, but enough to follow the boat... it is not that fast, maybe max speed 55 mph. My dead one had the "supersport" mod, I never updated it, it was enough

But I think more important strong signal and no altitude limit.

Need to unlock the top speed, so I can follow a speed boat, and height so I can take pictures of all the land of a guy who is going to pay me for it (hard to explain but need around 800 mts -I am from chile, mountains are very high-), and seems that the FCC makes the connection more stable
What is the actual top speed of a magic pro platinum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife