DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Superstition Mountains Movie coming Soon... just a teaser for now

Got it running... a trick since my iMac wouldn’t recognize the SD card.... about 15 min to go on the SanDiskRescuePro attempt... cheap at $60.00 if it works!
$60?
I thought it was free, sorry about that. It is cheap and works really well. I’m sure if you ask around someone will have a disk with that program for free but like you said 60 bucks to recover lost photos is worth it.

Oh,
$60?
I thought it was free, sorry about that. It is cheap and works really well. I’m sure if you ask around someone will have a disk with that program for free but like you said 60 bucks to recover lost photos is worth it.
Oh, they’ve changed it. Used to come free with their Extreme IV CF cards, but now it’s a subscription. Ok, well I guess all good things come to an end eventually. Anyways, if you didnt use the card after the erase, it should recover all your recent photos and a lot of old ones you deleted before as well.

Oh,
Oh, they’ve changed it. Used to come free with their Extreme IV CF cards, but now it’s a subscription. Ok, well I guess all good things come to an end eventually. Anyways, if you didnt use the card after the erase, it should recover all your recent photos and a lot of old ones you deleted before as well.
Didn’t work... it found an appropriate number of files of about the right size... but they won’t open... tried 5 programs and used different extensions x 3. I’ll talk to them tomorrow by phone... but honestly it would be more fun just to go fly the Treasure Loop and Praying hands trails again... with my bird of course!

Reactions: AMann
Didn’t work... it found an appropriate number of files of about the right size... but they won’t open... tried 5 programs and used different extensions x 3. I’ll talk to them tomorrow by phone... but honestly it would be more fun just to go fly the Treasure Loop and Praying hands trails again... with my bird of course!

$60 ought to pay for gas and a nice lunch too! ;)

Reactions: Thomas B
OK! Out today.... hiked the Treasure Loop and Praying Hands again. Got about an hour of video to edit.... so back on schedule. :p Also grabbed some distance film of Weaver’s Needle and Flatiron today.

Hope to do Siphon Draw and top out Flat Iron this weekend... the last couple of miles up to Flatiron have a lot of near vertical/use hands and feet type of crawl/climb areas... so no promise on the full latter trail.

Want a little film from the Peralta Trail for some water... maybe.., and Weaver’s Needle.

Production is beginning!

Hiked up to Siphon Draw today for more Superstition Mountains video. Here’s a pic at the bottom of Siphon Draw. Flatiron is in the background. More challenging to Siphon Draw than I thought. A very steep, narrow, rocky, and often vertical (like hands and knees climb/crawl vertical) trail of 5 miles... got started late, and the hike whipped me so didn’t try to make the rest up to Flatiron... but sent my M2P over the top of it. Editing the vids now.... Coming soon in the Superstition Mountains video.
7FA0114A-563A-4FE0-9FB5-D608DA77FA7B.jpeg3D28A569-AB68-4272-B1F6-88C936AD9484.jpeg0C7B5EE5-2950-4559-84B0-3F30FF984082.jpegDB4091A1-4FF5-4E0D-81DE-EABB68AC009B.jpeg
Stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Hiked up to Siphon Draw today for more Superstition Mountains video. Here’s a pic at the bottom of Siphon Draw. Flatiron is in the background. More challenging to Siphon Draw than I thought. A very steep, narrow, rocky, and often vertical (like hands and knees climb/crawl vertical) trail of 5 miles... got started late, and the hike whipped me so didn’t try to make the rest up to Flatiron... but sent my M2P over the top of it. Editing the vids now.... Coming soon in the Superstition Mountains video.
View attachment 85784View attachment 85785View attachment 85786View attachment 85787
Stay tuned for more!
Very beautiful

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven