DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sure this will have been asked before...

I flew from the IKEA parking lot, I made 2 passes, that was with my P3P. By the time I was done I had 3 police cars besides me. All were cool and wanted to know everything about the Phantom
Strange spot to fly from...that's not in the river side of Del Ave

Strange spot to fly from...that's not in the river side of Del Ave

Its right across the street from the ship. That is about as close as you can get on foot unless you stand next to the fence. The whole place is locked down.....except from water. I sold my Boston Whaler about 5 years ago, I thought about taking my kayak out but bagged that idea

I parked here......Google Maps

... Did my first MP vids today and whilst it was FANTASTIC, despite editing in iMovie on my Macbook Pro I cannot do anything about the washed out look. I know iMovie isn't the greatest tool so please could you give me your thoughts on some of the best options (prepared to invest!)
Filters help a lot. Get yourself a set and then practice with each filter so you can learn the differences. What I did was put on one filter (say an 8 polarized) and then launch the drone and take a photo of a fixed object like a building. Then I bring the drone back and try a different filter, relaunch the drone and take the same photo (or as close as the same as I can) and then look on my computer at the two images so I can learn what each filter does.

Thanks FastFJR - as coop64 says be useful to know if you used filters as those are the shots I'd love to be able to do :) :)

Make sure you camera doesn't have condensation. I've had it happen a couple times going from the warm house to very cold outside.

Reactions: scoobyslippers
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB