DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SW Florida checking in...

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in FL yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens. The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Floridians and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Happy flying!

Welcome to you from the wide-open spaces of Texas!

Haven’t flown in FL yet. Guess I'll have to see it thru your lens. The M2P is a fabulous machine for the beginner and the pro alike.

Lots of fellow Floridians and others of us from around the world are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual! Be sure you practice using “Find My Drone”. Chances are you’ll crash, and perhaps lose your Mav. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Happy flying!
Funny that you mentioned "find my drone" because the M2P was a replacement for an Air 2 that is sitting in a preserve at the moment and I can't retrieve until some of the rain water recedes. I hit RTH like I always do, but this time just as the drone came over the trees it was hit by a couple of birds (I assume the prop noise scared them and they flew out of the trees) and the rest is history.

@JR 1 Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato