DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Swans and Ponies at Stanpit Marsh

Derlisz

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The video was original intended as a comparison between two cameras that I owned but I shot.enough nice footage that I decided to put it to good use. The aerial options if the video was shot with Air 2S as well as Mavic 2 Pro.

Just....WOW! One of the best videos I've seen, and the music was a perfect compliment. It was the first thing I saw after I woke up this morning, it has that soothing, calming affect. Just might watch that every morning, it's a nice way to start the day. T

Thank you for such a nice comment. I've had a great time shooting it and outing the video together. I do agree that the musical score was really good. It definitely helped my creative process.

Reactions: Prop Wash
If you’re not in the film industry then you’re in the wrong job. A lovely eye for a shot and I for one loved all the well framed images of birds and the horses. Well done. PS just missed a dartford warbler-maybe next time!

Very nice!

If you’re not in the film industry then you’re in the wrong job. A lovely eye for a shot and I for one loved all the well framed images of birds and the horses. Well done. PS just missed a dartford warbler-maybe next time!
Wow. Thanks for a great comment. I'd rather do this for fun. I like my job but perhaps when I retire I could do this for a beer money.

Wow Wow Wow - I fully agree with what's been said here!! Excellent video/music!! Spectacular job blending hand-held and UAV footage. Your angles on some things were REALLY good.

A pleasure to watch!

Reactions: Derlisz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cobra443