DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Swans and Ponies at Stanpit Marsh

Just....WOW! One of the best videos I've seen, and the music was a perfect compliment. It was the first thing I saw after I woke up this morning, it has that soothing, calming affect. Just might watch that every morning, it's a nice way to start the day. T

Thank you for such a nice comment. I've had a great time shooting it and outing the video together. I do agree that the musical score was really good. It definitely helped my creative process.

Reactions: Prop Wash
If you’re not in the film industry then you’re in the wrong job. A lovely eye for a shot and I for one loved all the well framed images of birds and the horses. Well done. PS just missed a dartford warbler-maybe next time!

Very nice!

If you’re not in the film industry then you’re in the wrong job. A lovely eye for a shot and I for one loved all the well framed images of birds and the horses. Well done. PS just missed a dartford warbler-maybe next time!
Wow. Thanks for a great comment. I'd rather do this for fun. I like my job but perhaps when I retire I could do this for a beer money.

Wow Wow Wow - I fully agree with what's been said here!! Excellent video/music!! Spectacular job blending hand-held and UAV footage. Your angles on some things were REALLY good.

A pleasure to watch!

Reactions: Derlisz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh