DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Swapping mavic 2 camera assy

Jsjrjsjr

Reactions
I've been reading it's fairly simple to swap camera assembly. I have 2 pro. Is it worth purchasing zoom assembly for interchangeability?

its 6 screws and a small plug i just removed a zoom camera. was gonna use it on my pro. but now 2nd guessing as the year keeps getting worse. buts yes its worth it to have the zoom function if you want closer shots, without flying closer and risk hitting something

Last edited:
I've been reading it's fairly simple to swap camera assembly. I have 2 pro. Is it worth purchasing zoom assembly for interchangeability?
Takes about 5 minutes, very simple to do there are videos on youtube on how to to do it.

Reactions: NG Wildman
I understand it's easy. The question is more about is it worth the money for the additional functionality. Thanks for your response.

It depends upon what type of pictures you will be taking. I started off as an M2P and found that camera is much more adaptable to different lighting and other conditions. My limitation was that I am many times needing to take close up pictures of equipment on roofs in the process of my work.

I purchased a zoom camera and for me, it works much better due to the zoom feature. It is not a good low light level camera, but I do not have any desires for that types of pictures.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d