DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Swimming with MILLIONS of Jelly Fish

Vernon

Reactions
Misool is one of the most amazing places on earth, so much natural beauty above and below the water, so much to explore. This is our second video from our trip here and here we get to swim with millions of jellyfish in a little enclosed natural lake. They dont sting and are very beautiful to observe up close. We also find the famous Love Heart lake, without even looking for it. Enjoi!

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Vernon
That is one of the most mind blowing things I've ever seem. Thanks for sharing! Hope all is well on your adventures.

Your adventures are really fun and inspiring. With my limited French I'm enjoying the lovely Marie's podcasts as well, especially the one where you're challenged in looking for an anchorage with rough conditions and a fading light.

@Vernon great production. What ground based video and audio systems do you use?

Last edited:
Misool is one of the most amazing places on earth, so much natural beauty above and below the water, so much to explore. This is our second video from our trip here and here we get to swim with millions of jellyfish in a little enclosed natural lake. They dont sting and are very beautiful to observe up close. We also find the famous Love Heart lake, without even looking for it. Enjoi!
I know there is work involved, but you guys make it look so inviting. What a beautiful place I would never have seen without your video. Your drone shots following you were great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405