DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Vouliagmeni Lake, Fish Spa Garra Rufa

Tasos GR

Reactions
Summer is still here! A beautiful bath in the lake of Vouliagmeni which has been characterized as a landscape of special natural beauty. Also in the lake lives the species of fish Garra Rufa. Garra Rufa are essentially called to do the "job" of exfoliating and cleansing dead cells from our body, which is why they are used in all Fish Spa stores.

(Mavic 2 pro + Pocket 2)

Thanks for shooting this Tasos and posting it. I have family on my mother's side from Greece and I once spent part of a summer in Voulagmieni.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Thanks for shooting this Tasos and posting it. I have family on my mother's side from Greece and I once spent part of a summer in Voulagmieni.
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Reactions: FunYin
Summer is still here! A beautiful bath in the lake of Vouliagmeni which has been characterized as a landscape of special natural beauty. Also in the lake lives the species of fish Garra Rufa. Garra Rufa are essentially called to do the "job" of exfoliating and cleansing dead cells from our body, which is why they are used in all Fish Spa stores.

(Mavic 2 pro + Pocket 2)

Great video, well done indeed!

Looks like a real nice place! You can eat, swim, get your skin cleaned, what more do you need?
So, my question is: Did it tickle having the fish 'working' on you?

Looks like a real nice place! You can eat, swim, get your skin cleaned, what more do you need?
So, my question is: Did it tickle having the fish 'working' on you?
at first it tickles you a lot but once you get used to it, it is enjoyable

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting