DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switzerland in 4k

keiser08

Reactions
Warning: This is not all drone video. Feel free to watch.

Switzerland drone rules: You need 1 million Francs third liability insurance to fly here. I was initially too scared to fly because of the rules. Locals didn't even care that I was flying but I was always flying away from people and I have a quiet Mavic. I also pack my drone once I get the shot that I want. I had one instance where a guy came up to me and ask for drone insurance. I showed him my insurance and he told me to have fun and be careful.

Not 100% sure but I think drones weighing <500g doesn't need third liability insurance. Mavic air and spark falls into this category.

Here is the video

holyyyyyy crap that was stunning, wow u live in the most beautiful place and u have the best choclate,,,,,wow great job wow again,,,,

Reactions: keiser08
holyyyyyy crap that was stunning, wow u live in the most beautiful place and u have the best choclate,,,,,wow great job wow again,,,,
Thank you gene for the nice comment. I wish I live there but I'm from California which I'm also proud off and happy being here. Their minimum pay there is 21 francs thats why they are the happiest country in the world.

Reactions: genesimmons

Switzerland drone rules: You need 1 million Francs third liability insurance to fly here. I was initially too scared to fly because of the rules. Locals didn't even care that I was flying but I was always flying away from people and I have a quiet Mavic. I also pack my drone once I get the shot that I want. I had one instance where a guy came up to me and ask for drone insurance. I showed him my insurance and he told me to have fun and be careful.

Not 100% sure but I think drones weighing <500g doesn't need third liability insurance. Mavic air and spark falls into this category.

Here is the video
That by far is one of the most stunning videos I have seen. Extremely good job.

OMG, beautiful !

Iif I visited a place like that I'd never want to leave !

1m CHF liability insurance to fly a drone You sure about that? I live in Switzerland and have never heard about that.

Here is the video

Most impressive.

Happy Flights
P

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member