DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro SWITZERLAND the Engadin Valley

Hi all,
The Engadin valley in south-easter Switzerland is also called "a hidden gem" Please don´t be to harsh concerning my english..I am a german speaking Swissman ??
I hope you enjoy the video!
cheers Paul

I am bit confused. Are these videos free stock videos from Pexels.com that you are editing and adding sound track or are these actual videos that you, yourself have taken?

Reactions: Thomas B
I am bit confused. Are these videos free stock videos from Pexels.com that you are editing and adding sound track or are these actual videos that you, yourself have taken?
Hi Dale,
as I do not have video projects for the moment I pass my time with the editing of free stock videos. I do the corrections, as color and so on and I add the sound, as the water, train and others and I choose the music from my music archive!

cheers Paul

Hi all,
The Engadin valley in south-easter Switzerland is also called "a hidden gem" Please don´t be to harsh concerning my english..I am a german speaking Swissman ??
I hope you enjoy the video!
cheers Paul

Absolutely spectacular. I wouldn't like to think how much time went into this video. What a beautiful place.

Simply spectacular cinematography! Without qustion the video of week in all dimensions! Loved it.
Thumbswayup???
Hi Squidinc,
oh thank you very much for the medals and the thumb up ?? I appreciate it very much, that you chose the video as video of the week, thanks again!??
cheers Paul

Paul, that is once again an amazing video and your amazing footage and editing really show Switzerland to its' maximum potential. I so want to visit Switzerland but I am rapidly running out of years. Really looking forward to your next video.

Paul, that is once again an amazing video and your amazing footage and editing really show Switzerland to its' maximum potential. I so want to visit Switzerland but I am rapidly running out of years. Really looking forward to your next video.
Hi again ecky!
well, I don't want to adorn myself with other people's feathers but the footage is not mine! I only picked out the best clips on Pexel.com and Youtube and then I did an editing that took me about 45 hours. The mucic, the sounds as water and trains comes from my sound archive. As for the moment I do not have an own video-project I was a little bit borede and that´s why I decided to make some videos with "borrowed" footage ??? I hope you don´t mind!
cheers Paul
BTW, I also am slowly running out of years...That´s live ? How old are you if I may ask?

Last edited:
Hi again ecky!
well, I don't want to adorn myself with other people's feathers but the footage is not mine! I only picked out the best clips on Pexel.com and Youtube and then I did an editing that took me about 45 hours. The mucic, the sounds as water and trains comes from my sound archive. As for the moment I do not have an own video-project I was a little bit borede and that´s why I decided to make some videos with "borrowed" footage ??? I hope you don´t mind!
cheers Paul
BTW, I also am slowly running out of years...That´s live ? How old are you if I may ask?
For clarity, the correct spelling of the name of the main source of the clips is not Pexel.com but Pexels.com.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3