DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Engadin Switzerland - A valley to fall for

GekoCH

Reactions
After reading the first rumors about the new DJI Mini 4 Pro I started selling my Mini 3 Pro. Right before the release my 3 Pro has found a new owner.
I was happy receiving the new Mini 4 Pro just before our holidays in the eastern part of Switzerland in the Engadin. What a beautiful valley with so many different places to visit and to explore.

Hope you like my short video with some impressions of the valley during fall.

Great video with awesome music! You had my attention early when @:10 you orbited the tree. From there, even more spectacular. Did you know the people at the flyover?

Very nice and well put together

Well put together, great segments, blended well and fitting music. Nice Job.
Thx a lot! It took some time to find a fitting song this takes always most of the time...

Beautifully shot and edited!
Thx!
Great video with awesome music! You had my attention early when @:10 you orbited the tree. From there, even more spectacular. Did you know the people at the flyover?
Thank you! Looking up with the camera is a nice feature haven't done that many times. Yeah I know those people, it's my family and me crossing a 3000m pass on the fly over ;)

Very nice and well put together
Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Prop Wash
After reading the first rumors about the new DJI Mini 4 Pro I started selling my Mini 3 Pro. Right before the release my 3 Pro has found a new owner.
I was happy receiving the new Mini 4 Pro just before our holidays in the eastern part of Switzerland in the Engadin. What a beautiful valley with so many different places to visit and to explore.

Hope you like my short video with some impressions of the valley during fall.

Such a beautiful film. I loved everything about it.

Dale
Miami

I am in love with this spectacular video! Very nice shots, perfectly edited, the colorimetry is very good and the music seems to have been written specifically for this video ;-). Well done and thank you for sharing!

When was the video shot? Is it unusual for there to be no snow in the mountains this late into fall?

Such a beautiful film. I loved everything about it.

Dale
Miami
Thx Dale.

I am in love with this spectacular video! Very nice shots, perfectly edited, the colorimetry is very good and the music seems to have been written specifically for this video ;-). Well done and thank you for sharing!
Wow thx for this nice comment! It takes a lot of time to find the "right" music for the video pieces I've captured with the drone. Great to hear that this is recognized by the people!

When was the video shot? Is it unusual for there to be no snow in the mountains this late into fall?
I captured all footage two weeks ago and yes we had a very warm fall this year. All huts in this region where you can stay for a night or two were still open. They all told us that they never had such a long summer season. And yes normally during this time of the year the first snow will fall.

Like how the music turned. more dramatic when the higher altitude shots. Well done!
Thx and well spotted this was intentional!

Yes it is somehow strange to fly low over water since the mini always tries to land when you're below 1m above water and hover.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne