DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

System UI has stopped

jdjerich

Reactions
What about this notification I am getting when I power-on my SC? It's functioning normally after tapping on "Close app", but what could that possibly mean?DSC_0837.JPG

Sorry no help on why the popup notification, unless its possibly related to Google Play (which would only be the case if you installed Google Play Services before you did the .650 update).

Regardless, If it becomes regular, all I can advise is a factory reset, but thatll wipe it clean!

If you have to go that route, its best to transfer media, etc to SD card, and eject (using 'pop-up' in storage menu) it before doing the reset... (if you store your apks for app installs on SD card, it makes setting SC up again that much easier)

Good luck

That has something to do with android system, not the dji app.
I would also suggest a factory reset, something went wrong.
Maybe the best way to refresh the controller is with the assistant software.
Just going to factory reset in the controller settings doesn't seem to do a proper factory reset.

I also received this notification when I installed Airdata and after a reinstall, the notification went away.

As long as its not a recurring issue (everytime you power on SC, or open a specific app) AND its not killing running apps, especially mid-flight, then its not something to be overly worried about. ie: Dont let it keep you from flying.

Its just android working internal stuff out.

If weird things start happening, such as app auto-restarts, especially during flight, then its time for a factory reset as well as SC firmware refresh.

where is the point waiting for something to happen?! Worst case losing your expensive drone, who knows? Factory reset doenst take long and is a simple task. So just do it.

I had this same error message appear for the first time today when I connected my SC to my PC via the cable. (I never had this problem before today.)And, it would not go away but kept popping up immediately after tapping ’Close app’. It didn’t go away until I disconnected my SC from the PC. This same error appears with the same result when I insert my SD card into the SC. Only removing the SD card from the SC closes the error message. Any ideas?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom