DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet choice

sooner2601

Reactions
Just ordered a new Air and have been researching tablets. I have a new Tab A 7'' that I was wanting to use but it looks like they are hit and miss? Also been looking at the NVIDIA Shield and the Huawei Media Pad M3 or M5 would any 3 of these be the best choice?

Just started using tab s 8.4, works great. Also have tab s2 9.7 I may try

Just ordered a new Air and have been researching tablets. I have a new Tab A 7'' that I was wanting to use but it looks like they are hit and miss? Also been looking at the NVIDIA Shield and the Huawei Media Pad M3 or M5 would any 3 of these be the best choice?
The Nvidia was good in its day but the later versions of the app are more demanding and really want a better performing tablet these days.
The Huawei M3 or M5 are probably the best flying tablets you can get.
There's nothing to choose between them - they are both superb.

Reactions: sooner2601
The Nvidia was good in its day but the later versions of the app are more demanding and really want a better performing tablet these days.
The Huawei M3 or M5 are probably the best flying tablets you can get.
There's nothing to choose between them - they are both superb.
Any word on the T model tablets?

I already had the Tab when I bought my drone. My plan was to dedicate it to flying. I experienced problems with connection, resolution and lagging. I have been flying with my phone (android S7) for a year which was OK but at times it is hard to see the screen. I recently bought an Ipad and could not be happier. It is so much easier to fly when you can actually see what you are doing.

Reactions: sooner2601
Picked up a iPad mini 4 wifi cellular for 280.00 best device for all mavics that I've encountered, and they fit the air controller with glass screen protector, I used to run Android tabs but apple works a ton better!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna