DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tablet for dji mavic pro

jofer

Reactions
Hello, i want to buy a tablet for my dji mavic pro.

i will buy a used unit.

i want the tablet with gps.

i searched at the internet and i found some reviews of ipad mini 4, and the nvidia shield k1.

i can buy the nvidia shield k1 at 165€
ipad mini 4 wifi at 260€
ipad air 1 at 230€

but wich is the best option right now? and wich tablet do you recomend outside this list?

thanks

Something to think about. Are you an android user or an apple fan?
Go with the one that you prefer.

i searched at the internet and i found some reviews of ipad mini 4, and the nvidia shield k1.
... but wich is the best option right now? and wich tablet do you recomend outside this list?
The Nvidia K1 was a good tablet in its day ... but that was a few years back when the app wasn't so demanding.
If you are wanting a good Android flying tablet, the Huawei M3 or M5 are probably the best you can get.

i have no problem with android or apple, i just want a good tablet, i will buy it at a used store where i have 150€ at a voucher to use.

Hello, i want to buy a tablet for my dji mavic pro.

i will buy a used unit.

i want the tablet with gps.

i can buy the nvidia shield k1 at 165€
ipad mini 4 wifi at 260€
ipad air 1 at 230€

but wich is the best option right now? and wich tablet do you recomend outside this list?

thanks
I'm using the Nvidia with the Mavic Pro. Works fine. No problem.

As mentioned, don't believe everything you read out on the Internet. What I can tell you of my personal experience - using my android phone works, but limited screen size and slower (older Samsung S7 edge). I got a used iPad Mini 3 and it's great for the screen size. The drawbacks I've experienced are flaky connection and terrible performance in rough weather. I think the connection issue is from the Mini 3 having a slower processor. I've flown in near to over 100 degree temps in Cabo, Mexico and when it's upper 90s (F), the tablet will give out on you. Had the same problem flying this year in Iceland in temps in low-mid 30s (F). If you go with Apple, I'd suggest going with the newer Mini 5 or the Air - both have much better CPU. If you gotta go used, maybe you'll have better luck with the Mini 4, but may want to consider an Android with a good CPU. Good luck!

Mini 5 I have used since first came out and it’s been faultless and screen size is perfect as it fits into the jaws of the controller

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan