DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet for Dual

nabarbieri

Reactions
I’ve been looking at using an Android tablet to use with my Enterprise Dual. The Pilot app in android has more flight options than iOS. (Waypoint flight, grid etc). I can get it to work just fine on a galaxy tablet I borrowed, but when use a cheaper one I have the video (live feed) doesn’t show up. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Nik

I have the enterprise Dual FLIR. I use an android tablet tab A. There are limited flight options in the pilot app. Seems GO4 app has more options but wont work with the ME2D

There are a lot more flight options on the android dji pilot app than the iOS app. Flight options even dji go doesn’t have. Waypoint, grid, etc flight options useful for SAR, not just for photos etc. I use dji go4 with my Inspire 2 for that.

Real question I should why one android device will not show live feed, but another will.

Thanks,

Nik

Will that give you thermal controls to?
No.
But that feature not directly necessary. As you know while shooting stills, 2 images are created (visual and IR or MSX). The same goes with capturing footage. (1 visual stream @ 30fps and another IR | MSX @8.7 fps)

Both streams can be examined after the mission is flown with ease.

Also, the Android version of Pilot app does not support the M2ED camera in a mapping mission.

Reactions: TSUPD
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure