DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder compatibility

jwt873

Reactions
After my first two M2 flights, I've decided that I can't stand using a phone to fly.. I need to press my 9.7" iPad Pro into service, so now I'm looking for a tablet adapter.

Just about all of the adapters I've seen on the net are for earlier versions of Mavic controllers. (The Pro & Air). I've never seen a controller from an earlier Mavic, so I can't visualize the sizes of them. I imagine they are the same size, but, before ordering, I'd just like to confirm that the phone grip dimensions are the same or close to those on the Mavic 2 and that controller will be able to clamp on the base of the tablet adapter..

Thanks in advance...

The MavMount is excellent and works well with the M2 as well as earlier, see mavmount.com. I use it with my Crystalsky and ipad mini

You might not need an adapter if it is the same size as the ipad mini, you can just stretch out the legs and it will fit.
Edit: Sorry, the ipad mini is apparently 7.9" so it won't work.

Mavmount 3 works well with the 9.7 iPad. Just make sure to get the right pad clamp; the skinny one does not work if your pad is in a case.

I really appreciate your efforts with this great program. Helps a lot to visualize the flight; it is just too bad that the framing by Litchi is so sloppy. Things often look better in the Virtual Mission than the actual mission footage due to the framing drift.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic