DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder for Air 2

For those of you with a 3D printer looking for an iPad Mini mount I printed one yesterday and it works pretty good. The lip of the ipad doesn't quite set all the way into the top but it's still pretty secure after some testing.

Here is the link to the 3d model:

I liked this solution immediately and built a similar clip. Its an excellent and simple solution. But on my first flight I lost connection at about 300 meters even holding the remote Control in a way that the tablet did not obstruct the antenna. I'm concerned now that the small distance between antenna and tablet might be the reason for this. Any opinions / experiences? Rgds Wolfram
20200608_171549.jpg20200607_101117.jpg

Reactions: Dronarium
I liked this solution immediately and built a similar clip. Its an excellent and simple solution. But on my first flight I lost connection at about 300 meters even holding the remote Control in a way that the tablet did not obstruct the antenna. I'm concerned now that the small distance between antenna and tablet might be the reason for this. Any opinions / experiences? Rgds Wolfram
View attachment 104113View attachment 104114
Maybe try one like this the raised it up.
20200606_143338.jpg

Reactions: wolframmitbach
View attachment 104113View attachment 104114
yes it obstruct the antenna even with Ipad mini ,be aware

so if i wont to go fahr. I us my Samsung 8S.. 3-5 km no problem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52