DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder?

I don't think so. I looked at both of them already. They are for the Mavic Air that has the phone/tablet on the bottom of the radio. On the new Air 2 the phone/tablet is on the top so it will take a different way to connect to the controller.
thanks for the reply,

I don't think so. I looked at both of them already. They are for the Mavic Air that has the phone/tablet on the bottom of the radio. On the new Air 2 the phone/tablet is on the top so it will take a different way to connect to the controller.
thanks for the reply,
On looking at it again you could be right. It attaches just like a phone so it should fit in either place. Thanks.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
These two videos show using existing tablet/iPad adapters that were designed for the older controller with the new Mavic Air 2 controller. Sounds like they don't fit perfectly but still work quite well.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On looking at it again you could be right. It attaches just like a phone so it should fit in either place. Thanks.
pgytech actually shows a pic of it on the remote on there site. I think the mount I have should work. I just have to wait and see. I hope to see leg extenders soon

I'm using my old Mavic Air tablet holder and it works fine. The only downside is that hole for attaching a lanyard is not in a place where it works with the new layout.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
While the MA2 will be here tomorrow, I ordered the Mavmount 3.0 tto hold my ipad. ton of options for different sizes of tablets/phones. I'll post out pics when arrives.

I picked up this tablet holder for my iPad mini along with a right angled lighting cable:

Attachments

• 20200513_171528.jpg
    20200513_171528.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 20200513_171537.jpg
    20200513_171537.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: Parrotoid
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online