DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder?

I don't think so. I looked at both of them already. They are for the Mavic Air that has the phone/tablet on the bottom of the radio. On the new Air 2 the phone/tablet is on the top so it will take a different way to connect to the controller.
thanks for the reply,

I don't think so. I looked at both of them already. They are for the Mavic Air that has the phone/tablet on the bottom of the radio. On the new Air 2 the phone/tablet is on the top so it will take a different way to connect to the controller.
thanks for the reply,
On looking at it again you could be right. It attaches just like a phone so it should fit in either place. Thanks.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
These two videos show using existing tablet/iPad adapters that were designed for the older controller with the new Mavic Air 2 controller. Sounds like they don't fit perfectly but still work quite well.

On looking at it again you could be right. It attaches just like a phone so it should fit in either place. Thanks.
pgytech actually shows a pic of it on the remote on there site. I think the mount I have should work. I just have to wait and see. I hope to see leg extenders soon

I'm using my old Mavic Air tablet holder and it works fine. The only downside is that hole for attaching a lanyard is not in a place where it works with the new layout.

Reactions: MIGUELVM360
While the MA2 will be here tomorrow, I ordered the Mavmount 3.0 tto hold my ipad. ton of options for different sizes of tablets/phones. I'll post out pics when arrives.

I picked up this tablet holder for my iPad mini along with a right angled lighting cable:

Attachments

• 20200513_171528.jpg
    20200513_171528.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
  • 20200513_171537.jpg
    20200513_171537.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: Parrotoid

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics