DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet mount and hood advise

My personal experience, from Tennessee to the Gulf Coast, bright sun to clouds, is that the most glare comes from my face. RC Pro or my phone is the same. A broad hat keeping the sun off my face also keeps the glare off my screen.
Great idea. I have plenty of those. Appreciate the heads up.

Yea, Apple has been a disappointment for ME as a display.... -1

I finally dropped a penny on a dedicated flying display that has enough NIT to not need a hood in the blazing South Georgia sun. Enough was enough with the constant overheating and darkening of the display..

I'm so happy to FINALLY be done with the Apple world....

Reactions: Mavikhan
Yea, Apple has been a disappointment for ME as a display.... -1

I finally dropped a penny on a dedicated flying display that has enough NIT to not need a hood in the blazing South Georgia sun. Enough was enough with the constant overheating and darkening of the display..

I'm so happy to FINALLY be done with the Apple world....
Yea I read where some have issues with overheating and the display dimming. I have not used my drone in the middle of the day in the bright sun yet so I guess I will see how that turns out. If I am not satisfied I will start looking for a solution. I know there are brighter displays available, I just wish they were larger and not stuck at the 8" or smaller size.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato