DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tablet problems

Turbozx10r

Reactions
I was trying to hook up my tab a onto my mavic and I'm not having much luck. when i plug it in usb port than to the tablet it acknowledges that its plugged in. But will not connect with the app. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Is the short cable on the side of the RC unplugged?

Yeah I had it unplugged. But the tablet will ding or acknowledge that it plugged in. But when I go into the app it say its disconnected and will not connect.

Sounds like a cable problem. You may have a charge-only cable. Try using the cable that came with your tablet. Also, take a close look inside the port on your tablet and make sure there is not something in there preventing a good connection.

When I get home I will try the short cable that came with it. Did not really think of the charging cord could mybe only charge. But I will try it.

connect to tablet first them to remote. Works better for me. Should not really matter but in my experience it does.Also have no apps running before connecting the two. This is on iOS not sure on Android.

Thanks for the help finally have it figured out and working. But does anyone have a lot of controller interference and disconnects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo