DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet size

Aaron

Reactions
How large of a tablet can I fit into the arms of the mavic controller I saw a video that said it would hold a mini iPad 4 but my controller arms don't seem to extend far enough as the iPad Mini 4 is 8 inches. I saw on an earlier post that people were having a problem with the right control arm pushing on the sport mode button, I just received my mavic a few days ago so maybe my controller is updated because my arm physically will not touch the sport mode button

For the iPad mini if you spread the arms completely it can hold just 2 corners, just google for photos. Some like it, I tried with a friend's iPad and didn't like at all.
The biggest that fits "normally" in the arms is a 6" with thin borders.

I'm okay with an iPad Mini 4 just fitting into the corners has anybody actually tried this and how well does it hold it, and does your right control arm hit the sport mode button?
I would be open to any other tablet suggestions as long as it'll fit in the arms

Thank you I guess that definitely tells the whole story doesn't it.
I live in Wisconsin so going to have to wait till spring to fly this thing . Flu it today in my living room today, pretty darn cool can't wait to get it outside.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapidppoint