DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tablet to much $.....going to android phone

tinker

Reactions
going to android phone now, seeing i need a new phone whats good for mini, no 500.00 is to much

going to android phone now, seeing i need a new phone whats good for mini, no 500.00 is to much
What is your budget? You can get the Google Pixel 3A for $300.

I would be applying a heavy weighting to recommendations of others who are using a particular device with the fly app. It seems it can be quite finicky when it comes to the android devices.

thanks to every one....its a budget yes but i hear so much as to this works this only works half the time or you can and cant use this and that....i would like to do the tablet as its ez to see, i didnt know aboutthe rebuilt ones, are they ok to use and will they give you what you need..thats the big ????

I would be applying a heavy weighting to recommendations of others who are using a particular device with the fly app. It seems it can be quite finicky when it comes to the android devices.
Im using Samsung S7 Edge. So far, so good. It works with all Dji Apps, although Im using it on Dji Fly for my Mini.

i see people are buying used reworked tablets also,....i wonder if they would be better than a phone, would be ez to see over a small phone, its just hard as there are so many opinions and DJI doesnt help. some one wrote they got a mini 3 tablet and works good, there should be a set units that are ok by DJI.

I recently switched from my phone a Samsung s10+ to a Samsung 8" tab a, 2019 model. It was $140 at bestbuy, it works perfectly as did my phone, but the bigger screen is awesome.

I recently switched from my phone a Samsung s10+ to a Samsung 8" tab a, 2019 model. It was $140 at bestbuy, it works perfectly as did my phone, but the bigger screen is awesome.
thats a great price, was it used?

thats a great price, was it used?
No, brand new, it was on sale though that same tablet is currently selling on Amazon for $150. I got the wifi only version, I set my phone up for a hotspot.

I have two Samsung tablets, an 8" as well as a 10" and have had no problems with either. The 8" is more convenient and is my go to tablet. I also have Samsung Note 10+ and am able to use that and have with no problems but I like the larger screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro