DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet users: What model are you using?

Disclosure, I'm a dealer and an APPROVED advertiser. I have anew tablet that is selling like hotcakes. TT is no longer the brightest and best tablet on the market. Eagle View Aerials has on the market a 2600 nit tablet 7.5 Inches that is a phone, GPS and the brightest tablet you can get. No Glare. It sells for far less that TT now but will go up soon. Even if it goes up I'm still going to keep is less than TT. Right now as of today it's $650 plus $20 shipping. It sells thru my website www.eagleviewaerials.com for the time being but will be on Amazon soon. I'm going to post some views and I'll be happy to answer questions. One tremendous value, the battery lasts a long, long, long time. I live in Pennsylvania and I'm retired Air Force. I'll give you the best service possible. 30 warranty with me, 24 month thru the manufacturer. Nuff said for now. I also have a Facebook Page Eagle View Aerials - Welcome to join!! Military Grade - Virtually Indestructible
What's the difference between the X71 and the V71 besides the fact that the X model is $375 and the V model is $650?
I can't see any difference in the specs between the two.

The X71 is 1000 Nits and the V71 Pro is 2600 Nits.
Then there's a problem with the description on your website. It shows 2600 nits for both models in the detailed description.

Ok, I wasn't aware of that and I'll have it corrected. It's an Andro

Then there's a problem with the description on your website. It shows 2600 nits for both models in the detailed description.
Fixed it, it was only on the gray one and we corrected it. All of the X71's are 1000 Nits and the V71 Pro's are 2600 Nits. Thanks again for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WanderLost
Again, interesting comments & observations. Appreciate the input from all. In the end we went with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE.

Appreciate the input from all! I'll be making the rounds tomorrow-- Verizon, BestBuy, Apple Store but I'm leaning towards this beast presently: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G

Initial concerns about size have been mitigated after speaking with some who use this model and report it's not an issue for them. There's also situations where I want to have others (clients) view the screen while flying and this should make that easier.

Still hoping for an answer to this, from an iPad user.

Thanks!
I was using my Samsung S4 tablet and it works great! To attach it to my Air 2 controller, I went on amazon and purchased a Pytech tablet holder. Never had any issues of it becoming loose or anything.
I just started using my upgraded Samsung S8+ using the same tablet holder. Works and looks awesome!

Reactions: astrohip
I broke down and ordered a Tripltek 9 Pro, should be here early next week.

I'm unclear on something... basically, it's just an Android tablet, correct? I realize it has the super-brightness feature, which is why I ordered one. Most of my flying is in bright BRIGHT sunlight (Texas countryside), and my eyes are old. Too old for a phone display. But at heart, it's just an Android tablet? So I can load apps on it, watch movies, do anything I can do on a typical Android device?

I don't own a tablet, just a phone and a laptop. It would be handy to have a tablet I can use on planes and whatnot. I assume it connects via Wi-Fi?

Reactions: MA2 317
  • Love
I broke down and ordered a Tripltek 9 Pro, should be here early next week.

I'm unclear on something... basically, it's just an Android tablet, correct? I realize it has the super-brightness feature, which is why I ordered one. Most of my flying is in bright BRIGHT sunlight (Texas countryside), and my eyes are old. Too old for a phone display. But at heart, it's just an Android tablet? So I can load apps on it, watch movies, do anything I can do on a typical Android device?

I don't own a tablet, just a phone and a laptop. It would be handy to have a tablet I can use on planes and whatnot. I assume it connects via Wi-Fi?
You ordered a Tripltek 9 Pro? Yes Sir it does, It (and I know it sounds like a sales pitch) does it all and does it in an outstanding fashion. If you're using it to fly the accessories that come with it are worth around $150 if bought separately on Amazon. Any app, stream movies, download and save movies and even fly the occasional drone. Android 11.

• Love
I'm using an iPad 10! It's been pretty great so far. The performance is smooth, and I love how versatile it is for both work and play. The screen size is just right for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Distantdoc