DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet users: What model are you using?

CountryGuy

Reactions
Headed to Apple & Verizon stores as it's time to upgrade our aging phones & tablets. One can put this stuff off only so long.

Old iPad Air 2 is on the way out and my old Galaxy S2 tablet is a no go. Also, the Android phones I've been using so far aren't really adequate for apps like Dronelink.

I generally prefer Android to Apple so an especially interested in Android based tablets. Not to say that if there was a compelling reason to go with Apple, I'd at least think about it. :)

Appreciate the input from all! I'll be making the rounds tomorrow-- Verizon, BestBuy, Apple Store but I'm leaning towards this beast presently: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G

Initial concerns about size have been mitigated after speaking with some who use this model and report it's not an issue for them. There's also situations where I want to have others (clients) view the screen while flying and this should make that easier.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Consider the Mavmount holders for theat big tablet. I've been very pleased with the one I use.

Reactions: 1TenaciousG
Using the Ipad Mini 6, But also still using my Mini 4 as well as my Ipad Air 2 for my older Fleet.
Of course I am also using the RC Pro with all of my new aircraft. Occasionally when needed on the fly, I have my iPhone 14 Pro Max as a back up should I need it.
All are working flawlessly.;)

@CountryGuy My Samsung TabS6 is working fine with my RC-N1 controller. Using a Drone Valley clamp and had to order a 8" USB C cable as the DJI supplied one was a tad short.

Last edited:
I am using the iPad mini 6. I also take out the iPad Pro 5th generation when I am going to show the screen to a lot of people. But mostly the mini 6. I find that the Mini 6 doesn't work with Phantom 4 Pro, so if you have an older drone you may have to keep this in mind. No matter what cable or adapter I use I can't get it to work. I always have to resort back to my iPhone 14 pro Max to fly that drone, bummer.

Reactions: drrjv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1