DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet?

I need a micro to micro cable but not too long. I have seen vids Ipads connected via the bottom port, maybe a no go with Android?
My Android connects via the bottom USB port.

Flateric; have you tried a different cable?

Sorry OP for going off-topic.

No only the one, I will try another I only have a hundred or so to chose from :D

Thanks everyone for input. I ended up buying a new iPad mini4 with 32GB without GPS for $329. Have only flown once with it but seems stable. However, I noticed a weird red outline of everything on display but not on photos. Don't know if I set something wrong on camera or what.
That has something to do with focus settings. I just saw a video on a that the other day. You can dial that in or out at different settings to increase or decrease the amount of the outline . The red is to show focus points. Cant tell you how to remove it but I do know its in the Video settings .

Ok folks some more playing about ......... I found connect it all up fire it up unplug the usb to the pad put it back in again it all seems to be in order ??????????? This so far has been a ground test no props fitted ............ Next phase, work and weather permitting I hope for an actual lift off I will keep it close to start with though Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos