DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablets for Mavic air 2 S

Tripltek beats every tablet out there .. 1200 nits of brightness .. iPads and phones are useless in bright sun without shades and even then it’s not great ..

I agree with #purplefrog. I have used the full size iPad but the iPad Min 5 is perfect. It is light weight and has a much better looking screen.

Reactions: NDWildBill
If you're an android user and want a big screen I would suggest the Samsung galaxy s6 lite. It has a bright 10.4 inch screen and is very responsive with plenty of ram, storage and an SD slot. The 64gb model retails for $350us but can be found on sale for as low as $250 with the right deal. The last one I bought was on sale, used a store coupon, store cash and store CC discount bringing my total out the door to $225.56 with tax. It's not rugged like the Tripletek or have as bright a screen but it runs android 11( current) instead of 8.1( almost 4 years old) and has a 10.4 screen instead of 7".
If you're an Apple kinda person then most people seem to go for the iPad mini( 4th and above) with plenty of good experiences.

I'm going to purchase the Tripltek. From everything I've read, this is the perfect tablet. Not only for the brightness but to handle any app

Reactions: Gkinghrn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB