DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TACO FILTER ON - TACO FILTER OFF & NEW SETTINGS

I think the gimbal smoothness and start stop buffer may be the same tool.

Reactions: grizzard
Interesting ... I tried updating DJi Go 4.0.1 and it says I have the latest version.

One of those controls the gimbal speed and the other controls how fast it accelerates and decelerates to that speed.
Likely .... too bad they don't tell you which! Probably the engineers wrote the manual which is usually the problem. They engineer good but communicate poorly.

Gimbal expo is what you're looking for. Make the number smaller.

Thank you and I will do that today and test .... weather permitting of course.

Likely .... too bad they don't tell you which! Probably the engineers wrote the manual which is usually the problem. They engineer good but communicate poorly.

I know this is fact because I'm an engineer. I have to write manuals for every product I make. I try as hard as I can to write them so non engineers can understand them.

I know this is fact because I'm an engineer. I have to write manuals for every product I make. I try as hard as I can to write them so non engineers can understand them.
Yep ..... I was a field engineer for 40 years and you could tell when they wrote the manual. Often no product Beta testing ....the designers figured the engineers would diagnose the problems in the field and that would be good enough. It wasn't. We always joked about the "Kits" they would send us because we had to disassemble major components and reinstalled ones they changed. We had to rebuild what should have had extensive testing after the design phase. This is not to say an engineer can't write the manuals .... but their minds put things together in a practical and logical sense from an engineer's point of view and not an operator's point of view. If you do both successfully then you should indeed be promoted a couple of levels up. Thumbswayup

Years ago(15 at least) I had a friend of mine build a bumper sticker for me that said "CANT FIX STUPID" after someone did something in my presence that was beyond explanation.
A few years later(there were probably 50 to100 of them on various cars and trucks) Ron White who is a partially well know comedian started using that phrase in his acts. I should have taken the time to get some form of a copyright. Oh well.
I believe stupidity is something people are born with and with some, it stays with them a l o n g time ?

Probably should apologize to the op for partially deviating from his subject. (Sorry)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom