DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TACO-RC ND filters set (ND4/8/16/32) for DJI MAVIC PRO

Really like the fact your filters pass the gimbal initialize test. I'm interested in the CP set! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: lifeismusic
Hi,

I bought a set of your non-MC filters last week (not arrived yet) but now wonder if I should have waited for the MC versions, what benefits will the multi coating give me?

Thanks.

YES we will have ND4/PL ND8/PL ND16/PL ND32/PL filters set soon (hopefully next week).

will these be multi-coated too? I just placed an order today. Would prefer polarized versions if available.... any chance we can adjust the order?

@ocatcr I'm interested in a CP also, leaving next week on a trip to Vietnam - what are the chances they will be available by then?

Hi,

I bought a set of your non-MC filters last week (not arrived yet) but now wonder if I should have waited for the MC versions, what benefits will the multi coating give me?

Thanks.

Hi, you could buy our multi-coated ND filters set the advantage of MC Multi-coating filter is that it helps reduce most surface reflections and allows maximum light transmission. thanks.

ND64 is available for shooting in extremely bright conditions

P1030518__18985.1480995655.1280.1280.jpg

YES we will have ND4/PL ND8/PL ND16/PL ND32/PL filters set soon (hopefully next week).

Can you be more definitive? I think on Sat you said "next week" Which I would assume is this week. Then yesterday you said "next week" also, which would seem to mean that it is not this week duh...

So you are talking sometime the week of the 12th?

where is this shipping from? your site does not give much info... no address, phone number, just a form

Can you be more definitive? I think on Sat you said "next week" Which I would assume is this week. Then yesterday you said "next week" also, which would seem to mean that it is not this week duh...

So you are talking sometime the week of the 12th?

Sorry about the confusion. Probably we will have PL filters set at the end of next week. Thanks.

I ordered a set of the MC this morning and just received a "shipped" email this evening. I look forward to receiving them and testing.

Anyone with experiences with Taco filters? I know they've been around awhile and was just curious on clarity and durability. I've got my polar pro set unopened and am thinking about returning with the taco ones just so I can leave them on between battery runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803