DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TacoRC vs Polar Pro filters

So I am an impulse buyer (not sure if anyone can relate...).
I purchased a taco RC 4 pack or filters.
What are the chances i'll get them in the next 10 days?
Do I understand correctly they are Hong Kong based??

All US order will be shipped from our US warehouse. Simply buy it.
Perhaps you don't understand. I need them at my house by Wednesday, or I don't need them. If they just process and send them via USPS, without an overnight or 2nd day delivery option, I likely will not get them in time. How do I contact them to have this achieved?

Perhaps you don't understand. I need them at my house by Wednesday, or I don't need them. If they just process and send them via USPS, without an overnight or 2nd day delivery option, I likely will not get them in time. How do I contact them to have this achieved?
I ordered a set last Monday and have not received them yet. If there is not an option for overnight delivery, you will NOT get them by Wednesday!!

Went to the TACO website and got totally confused with the choices. I guess if I don't know what to order I probably don't know enough to need them... But how do we learn if we don't ask? Let me know what you find out...

So, which 6-pack set to get?? The Multi-Coating or non Multi-Coating? Has anyone done comparison testing between the two?

Thanks!

Any news on the PL version? It was 'this week' last week...?

Last edited:
So, which 6-pack set to get?? The Multi-Coating or non Multi-Coating? Has anyone done comparison testing between the two?

Generally speaking a good multicoated filter will reduce lens flaring leading to a cleaner image. I have not personally flown any other filters other than ours, but thats what multi-coating does.

Let me know if you have any other questions on it,

-Jeff from PolarPro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661