DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro taken this year before the snow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
What a lovely, calming, serene, and beautiful video you have presented to us here! The countryside is so peaceful and gentle. Loved your editing, length of clips, shot selection, and music selection. In editing, I might have tweaked the color balance for a bit less GREEN- e.g.: warm it a bit on the temperature slider.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: jaybee2786
What a lovely, calming, serene, and beautiful video you have presented to us here! The countryside is so peaceful and gentle. Loved your editing, length of clips, shot selection, and music selection. In editing, I might have tweaked the color balance for a bit less GREEN- e.g.: warm it a bit on the temperature slider.

Dale
Miami
I lived in Edinburgh for 3 weeks with a family during medical school studies in the late 1960's. Went to the famous military parade on the castle grounds and walked up and down Prince Street. As far as the green color, I am saying that the color balance of the scenery needs a bit of warming, but it only my opinion.

your forgetting it wouldnt look as good as that in summer lol. its looking dark as i had a nd filter on it as i thought the sun might break over the top of the hills which it didnt.

Last edited:
And you think that makes it better?
Tried to get more detail in the bushes. Original is a bit lacking in detail. So yes, sorry to say, but of course, as always it is always personal choice and taste.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanlin444