DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking 107 tomorrow!

PattyD

Reactions
I have been studying (U-tubes, practice tests etc) The following was on a practice test. I got it wrong as I answered 3 hours. I know it is 8 hours from having a drink to flying a drone but in the utube study it also said that it takes 3 hours for a drink to pass through your body. It may not come up but how would you answer this question the way it is worded here?
Thanks.....I'll be cramming all day today!!

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 11.06.39 AM.png

Good luck! I was trying for 90% or better on my test, ended up with 86%. Always strive for higher than you need. Learn the METARs. They were the hardest part for me to remember. This site helped, somewhat: METAR decoder - Wx-Now Also, bring a magnifying glass to help read the Sectional Maps they provide. Some of the text is very tiny for my old eyes!

Good luck! I was trying for 90% or better on my test, ended up with 86%. Always strive for higher than you need. Learn the METARs. They were the hardest part for me to remember. This site helped, somewhat: METAR decoder - Wx-Now Also, bring a magnifying glass to help read the Sectional Maps they provide. Some of the text is very tiny for my old eyes!
Thanks!!! I have been studying metars from the testing supplement that they give as well as looking at the metar from our local airport each day for the last 3 weeks. (fingers crossed)
Also......picked up a magnifying glass! GREAT ADVICE!

Good luck, let us know how you did.

I just took my test in December and would have answered 3 hours just as you did. I used Remote Pilot 101. Here is a screen shot on this question. Good luck on your test.

Attachments

• 5E9A9D8B-FB99-4E47-A4A6-CE3F34478C31.jpeg
    5E9A9D8B-FB99-4E47-A4A6-CE3F34478C31.jpeg
    305.9 KB · Views: 9
Good luck and remember, if you studied, you'll know the answers. What you have to watch out for is how "tricky" the FAA is with how they word the questions. Almost all the questions I missed when I first took the test was because of how the question was worded, not because I didn't know the answers. Read each question and the possible answers VERY carefully so you know exactly what they are asking for.

I have been studying (U-tubes, practice tests etc) The following was on a practice test. I got it wrong as I answered 3 hours. I know it is 8 hours from having a drink to flying a drone but in the utube study it also said that it takes 3 hours for a drink to pass through your body. It may not come up but how would you answer this question the way it is worded here?

View attachment 121651
But the correct answer to the question is three hours.

View attachment 121651
Good Luck, You can do this. I passed the test yesterday the 13th with a score of 85. and there was two question that I have never seen before and didn't have a clue as to the answer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000