DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking a drone from the UK to Cyprus

I didn’t do a test since I was flying in the open category so not mandatory but I did find a free A1+A3 test where when passed, you get a digital certificate which you can print off. Valid for 5 years then retake.
Hi

So technically all I need to do is click on that link, scroll done and just pay the 15€ and put the code on my drone

I have the flyer ID that last 5 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612_141819_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230612_141819_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Also out of these there options. Is it just the one I circled or do I have to do the online exam?
Yeah that one. The 15 euros covers you for three years. So would be valid if you went to Cyprus this year, Croatia the next you just need to register in a EU country for you to be covered in any EU country.

The five years refers to an optional free online test, certificate of competence

Yeah that one. The 15 euros covers you for three years. So would be valid if you went to Cyprus this year, Croatia the next you just need to register in a EU country for you to be covered in any EU country.

The five years refers to an optional free online test, certificate of competence
Aw okay, I think I'm starting to get it.

I'll purchase that €15 cover operation registration. And hopefully everything will be okay

Reactions: Mrktn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots